S2. If there is no Power to your Lighting Console
- Check if the (4pin XLR power supply cable) is connected to the lighting console.
- Check if the power cord to the PSU unit (Power supply Unit ie:Rectangular black box) is lose or disconnected.
- Check if the Switched Socket Outlet is turned on.
- Check to see if there is any Power coming from the switch socket outlet. (Danger: If you are not trained or qualified please get an electrician to check for you).
- If there is no power from the Switch socket Outlet, the MCB breaker might have tripped. (Danger: If you are not trained or qualified please get an electrician to check for you).
- If there is a spare Zero 88 PSU, Change the PSU unit together the mains power cord. There could be problems in the PSU or Power Cord or Plug.