S3. If there is nothing displayed on the Monitor.
- Check if the 15pin RGB D-connector is connected to the lighting console. Also check if the connection is lose.
- Check if the power cord to the Monitor is lose or disconnected.
- Check if the switch on the Monitor is switched ON
- Check if the Switched Socket Outlet is turned on.
- Check to see if there is any Power coming from the switch socket outlet. (Danger: If you are not trained or qualified please get an electrician to check for you).
- If there is no power from the Switch socket Outlet, the MCB breaker might have tripped. (Danger: If you are not trained or qualified please get an electrician to check for you).
- Replace the Monitor with a working unit, Change the Monitor together the mains power cord and RGB cable. There could be problems in the Monitor or Power Cord or Plug or RGB cable.