Precise Focus. Pure Light.
A revolutionary breakthrough in display lighting the PL1 is the first light source that delivers full control of the beam colour composition regardless of intensity.
Drawing on technology and specific insight, nurtured and developed, withing the Philips Entertainment group the PL1 LED luminaire meets the everyday challenges of illuminating the world's museums, art galleries and stages. A lighting instrument that extends the creative possibilities with light while significantly reducing the impact of our activities on the environment.
Quality of Light
Fully tunable high output LED light engine supporting colour temperatures from 3000K to 5600K and full colour mixing with a maximum output similar to that of a 70 watt metal halide powered luminaire.
• Full range (8 bit or 16 bit) dimming with maintenance of colour rendering characteristics to low light levels >50 Lux.
• Variable beam 14º-50º which can be shaped using the barndoor accessory.
• Full colour mixing using DMX or on-board controls. User programmable presets - Advanced Remote Control model.
• Wide choice of control options including DMX; local on-board menu; IR Remote and Wireless DMX.
• High output, fully homogenised, tunable colour LED source. RGBW.
• Quick selection Warm White, Cool White and Daylight presets simplify matching existing light sources.
• Choice of mounting options including track; ceiling mount; half coupler; pipe clamp and Unistrut clamp.
• Replaceable LED engine.
• Easy access for cleaning.
• No ultra-violet (wavelengths of less than 400nm) - for UV-A, B or C or the Infrared spectrum (wavelengths of more than 775nm) are emitted by PL1 LED luminaires.
• Defined maximum energy consumption with power presets - from 30 watts to full power.
• Fan noise management programme - Advanced Remote Control model only.
• Time log of LED operating hours for conservation management - Advanced Remote Control model only.